How to Apply
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REMOVED YOUR GRASS/TURF, YOUR PROJECT WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM.
What you will need
- Your water bill (3 months from application date)
- 3-5 photos of the project area
- A simple site plan (may be hand-drawn)
- A valid email address
How to Apply
- Read the Terms and Conditions for the Program as these contain the rules and regulations you must follow to remain eligible.
- Complete the online application on our get started page.
- The application package must include a copy of your water bill, 3-5 pictures of your project area, and a simple site plan.
* All approved applicants must complete their project within 60 days from the date of their Letter to Proceed.
- Once MWDOC receives the completed application and establishes eligibility, a site pre-inspection will be conducted within five weeks. This pre-inspection will be a formal site visit to measure your project area.
- The results of your site pre-inspection will be reviewed by MWDOC. If your site qualifies for the program, a Letter to Proceed will be emailed or mailed to you within five weeks. Follow the directions in this email. Failure to follow these directions may make your project ineligible. In either case DO NOT BEGIN YOUR PROJECT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER.
- From the receipt of the Letter to Proceed, you will have 60 days to complete your project. This time frame includes having the mandatory post-inspection site visit scheduled.
- Begin your Project.
- Please read the Programs Terms and Conditions as these contain all of the Rules and Regulations. Failure to adhere to these Rules and Regulations will make your project ineligible.