FOR TURF REMOVAL: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REMOVED YOUR GRASS/TURF, YOUR TURF REMOVAL PROJECT WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM.
FOR DRIP PROJECTS: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WORKING SPRAY IRRIGATION IN THE PROJECT SITE OR HAVE ALREADY CONVERTED TO DRIP IRRIGATION, YOUR SPRAY TO DRIP PROJECT WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM.
Get started on your Turf Replacement or Spray to Drip Conversion Project by following the steps below. This is a self-directed application website. You must complete your steps to push your application to completion. Failure to proceed through the application process will delay your rebate payment.
Get started in 3 easy steps!
- Read the Program Terms and Conditions!
- Create your profile
- Submit your application online
Please note, to complete the application you will need to upload the following items:
- A current copy of your water bill. Water bill must be dated within 3 months of your application date. The payee name and address listed on your application must match the full name and address on your water bill.
- A simple site plan (can be hand-drawn) that meets the requirements of the terms and conditions for the rebate program you are applying for.
- For Turf Applications: 4 to 6 color photos of the project area taken in daylight. Photos must show the turf grass area at the time of applying for the Turf Removal Rebate Program. Google Earth/satellite images will not be accepted in place of photos.
- For Spray to Drip Applications: 4 to 6 color photos of the project area taken in daylight showing the sprinkler system turned on and running. Photos must clearly show the sprinkler system in use at the time of applying for the Spray to Drip Rebate Program.
Be sure to follow this simple checklist for Turf Removal application steps.
Be sure to follow this simple checklist for Spray to Drip application steps.